- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Last Tuesday, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the wonderful blogger of Being Me Presently. She has awesome and varied content for all likes and tastes. So do check her out! It’s worth your time!
And of course, THANK YOU so much for this nomination. I’m honored to have been in your list of 15! This is really exciting for me because it is my first award!! (Can you sense my happiness and overjoyed excitement??)
I have a page of Blogs I Recommend, where I list seven of the blogs I “regularly” follow. Here they are again, plus the remaining 8 (in no particular order)!
- Cross Culture Christian is probably my most favorite blog so far. Kevin is inspiring in faith and he has an outgoing writing style that can hook you to his site for a long time.
- Pebblestone Steps is all about details – things you overlook everyday. Don’t we all need a little more detailed perspective?
- JeffKid also has awesome photos. He blogs when he’s not busy taking pictures. His pictures often need no words…
- Reach For Roots is written by a spunky LDS with a very positive outlook on life! Love her blog!
- The Blogger On The Mount is a religious blog with very interesting, refreshing, and thought-provoking insights into lessons we should take from the Bible and daily Christian life.
- InspireAFeeling is a crafty blog! No pun intended, she does crafting projects and shares them with her readers. But she also has some pretty interesting categories that are non-craft related – and I like these!
- Loving My Pancreas is a wonderful blog about the writer’s journey of living with half of her pancreas. An incredible feat, if you ask me!
- Forest. Tree. Nut. is such a lovely blog about all things nature. I love her passion for nature, and she has such helpful pieces! (And the pictures in her latest post are awesome).
- La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin. I initially followed this blog to see if I could practice my French. But then I kept digging around and I fell in love with the pictures. And everything written about those pictures.
- Blabberwockying is written by one of the most interactive bloggers I have ever come across. And he writes such insightful pieces!
- photographsofthemind is a new blog and I really enjoy seeing the progress through the writer’s blogging journey!
- On the road through is a travel blog full of experiences to vicariously live through!
- Vie Mystérieuse! is a French/English blog, which, again, I wanted to follow to practice my French. But you guessed it, she’s too awesome just to practice French!
- Grace Abounds has lots of faith inspiration and lots of captivating writing by a very sweet writer!
- Girls Just Like Us just has lots and lots of beautiful pictures form around the world! It’s a Portuguese/English blog, but always with translations!
7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me
- I don’t like soup. I know, I’m strange. It just has to be really good soup for me to want it. I guess I’m picky with food…
- I love spinach. Quite literally, if I go to a restaurant where they have anything spinach-y, I will order that. I may even have soup if it has spinach in it…
- I like to dress up… but don’t. I basically like to be comfortable and I have yet to find the perfect wardrobe with comfortable and cute clothes. If you have any tips, please let me know!
- I’m a Seventh Day Adventist. I am a Christian who keeps the Sabbath on the 7th day of the week, Saturday. If you’re curious, check this wonderful (the best I’ve ever read) article from Cross-Culture Christian or the SDA Church website.
- I’m an extrovert, even though it may not seem like it when we first meet.
- I like nicknames. I will come up with an endearing short name to call you if we become close (or if you’re under the age of, say, 10…)
- I apparently don’t know myself because coming up with these was about the hardest thing I’ve had to do on this site so far!
THANK YOU to everyone who regularly reads my blog and to those of you who have stopped by shortly. You all make me very excited to keep blogging. Thank you for feeding a passion and a hobby of mine!
Your turn! What’s something unique about yourself? Share in the comments if you’d like!